Attire & Accessories Forum

Flower girl dresses

Where did you buy yours from?

My neice (7) and my daughter (will be 2) are going to be the flower girls and I want them to be able to wear a dress that would fit both of them.

I really want to stick with tulle/organza as the material for the skirt. Satin is fine for the top/under the skirt though. I've been looking on etsy but I'm not a huge fan of the crochet top that a lot of the sellers seem to use and I don't really want to spend over $75 for their dresses.

Suggestions?

Re: Flower girl dresses

• HOnestly, I hit up Macy's after Easter, when Easter dresses were on clearance.  I wound up finding my then 5 year old Goddaughter a really cute white dress with lavendar embroidery, which was an Easter dress but everyone assumed was a flower girl dress from the bridal shop.  Best, it was only $40.

I've heard of people having great luck at Marshalls and TJ Maxx and Burlington.  For the 7 year old, JCPenney has really cute first Communion dresses that are reasonably priced if you're going for the all white look.  It depends on how you want the girls to look.  I wanted my flower girl to look like a little girl in a really pretty dress that still complimented the bridal party, not a bride, so regular retail stores worked best for me. 
  • Wow I never thought of getting it from one of those stores (I never think of a lot of things until mentioned now that I think about it haha). Thank you for the suggestions! :)
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re:Flower girl dresses:[QUOTE]We didn't have a flower girl, but I've seen a ton of dresses that would be flower girl appropriate at places like Burlington Coat Factory, Macys and Target in the spring/summer months.nbsp; The ones I saw a Burlington Coat Factory were 40sih. Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

Just bought my daughter's flower girl dress for my cousin's wedding at Burlington for 30 for a size 5. Bigger sizes are up to 40. Smaller sizes are 20 to 30.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I bought my one flower girl dress at an incredible price, only $48, here it is http://www.inweddingdress.com/style-de167.html, there’re also lots of flower girl dresses under $75 and you can offer your flower girls’ measurements to make them custom made. Hope you can find what you want.

• jc02220jc02220 member
    First Comment
    I got ours at www.BridalSassique.com for $29 bucks!
  • I got my two at FlowerGirlDressforLess.com. They aren't the highest quality but look good and are affordable. I spent $50 on each dress!
  • I got mine from Marshall's. My daughter and her best friend are my flower girls. We are celebrating my daughter's birthday at the wedding and she ALWAYS wears polka dots. I couldn't find a dress anywhere but I wandered into Marshalls and they had 2 of them! They look amazing and were very VERY reasonable. 
    TTC since 10/12 BFP #1-1/4/2013 EDD-9/19/2013 M/C-2/21/2013 (10 weeks, baby measured 6w5d with no heartbeat) D&C-2/26/13 Anniversary Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!
  • my friend got her flower girl dress ffrom 7foxmall.com. she had them custom made as she wants the dresses to match the bridesmaid dresses. the dresses are not bad and it's affordable.
  • I got mine at JC Penney for $11 each. I have 2 flower girls (age 3). They go with my dress (ivory) and my BMs (lapis).  I wanted something age appropriate and these are perfect.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards