Florida-South Florida
Options

STD Magnets- where to find?

Hi girls! So I have been hunting for a good STD site but havent found anything great yet. I don't love any of the designs on VP and I don't feel techy (is that a word?) enough to create my own design and upload it. There are a few I like on magnet street, but I can't find any coupon codes that are current. Any suggestions? Also, for those of you who already purchased, do all the sites prompt you with a photography release form for the photographer to sign? Magnet street did, and although I purchased my photos and have the files on a disc..I dont think my photog will cooperate. (He will want me to purchase the STD from him which of course is triple the price than anywhere else)

Happy Wednesday!

Re: STD Magnets- where to find?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used magnet street - I think I signed up for something because they were always emailing me coupons - I also found more coupons right on their site - there is a link at the bottom of the page. I went through tons of different sites though I just googled wedding save the date magnet and looked through everything that came up.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went on vistaprint, sometimes they have sales.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Martica14Martica14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine on vistaprint!! They have lots of images and backgrounds to choose from or you can design your own and upload on that same website. Their pricing is not bad and I also used a livingsocial deal that for $15 I got to spend $50!
    Martica and David Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker image Website: http://davidandmartica.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used VistaPrint. Their prices were significantly less than anywhere else. Check out their business magnet section, thats where I got mine. You can just change the writing and use your own picture to make it a save the date magnet. It was really easy to design my own, no computer savvy needed.

I purchased my STD cards on MagnetStreet to hold the magnets which were a nice touch.

HTH! GL!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used 123print.com and they came out great. I didnt do a photo magnet so I don't know about the photo release. I also used retailmenot.com to get a percentage off. They have awesome prices and are even better when you add the discount retailmenot gives you. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine through an etsy seller. I've had such great expierences using different Etsy vendors. Loved Erin at http://www.etsy.com/shop/LovebirdsPaperee
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from FreshImpressions.us

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards