Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Best Christmas Ever!

Hello knoters!

I just had the best Christmas eve/day ever... I got engaged to the man of my dreams! And my ring is so gorgeous it is more than I could've ever hoped for and I love it! Now that I am engaged and seeing the thousands of to-do lists I am wondering if it is possible to plan a Fall 2012 wedding in such a short time or should I wait until Fall 2013? If I wait what do I do in the mean time (next couple of months).. I am already being asked for wedding dates, announcements, engagement photos, and an engagement party! What is a good timeline if I do decide to wait? Thank you for all your help and happy holidays!

Re: Best Christmas Ever!

• Options

Congrats.I got engaged on Christmas Day as well.Have not set a date....best of luck to you and your fiance..

• Options
    Yes! Sorry... that's what I meant. Since me and my FI live in a different state than both of our parents they want to know where they should throw it and when would be a good time (considering flight arrangements, etc.). Thank you!!
  • Options
     That's so exciting!! Congrats. I recently got engaged on Christmas also and was debating whether to marry in 2012 or 2013. We both want to as soon as possible but I think we might wait until 2013 to save and make sure it's not to late for booking venues.
  • Options
    Congrats on your engagement!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I was engaged on chrstmas as well. We will also probably wait until 2013 to save. Congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I got engaged Christmas Day also!! I am a little overwhelmed because everyone keeps asking me when my date is  and I didn't know I was supposed to know that in 24hrs lol. I really want a destination wedding , but I am not sure how you come up with a budget on how much I want to spend on a weeding. How do you determine your wedding Budget??? Congrats  on getting engaged !!
  • Options
    Congrats! I got engaged last year on NYE and I'm married already, so it would definitely be possible to plan a Fall 2012 wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards