North Carolina
Options

Officiant Hunt

Charlotte/Ashville Area

Has anyone had a spectacular experience with an officent, preist, pastor, preacher, deacan, spiritualist whatever that would be willing to host an outdoor wedding and make it a ceremony to remember for years to come. 

The last officent we talked to was pushing us to have a 10-15 minute wedding. What if someone came in 10 minutes late? The search continues! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers Check out My Blog

Re: Officiant Hunt

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_officiant-hunt?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:74096bdf-c3fb-4016-ad54-5c0b94f8d0ecPost:adc0b14e-fbef-4159-b66b-68d5e61eaa8d">Officiant Hunt</a>:
    [QUOTE]Charlotte/Ashville Area Has anyone had a spectacular experience with an officent, preist, pastor, preacher, deacan, spiritualist whatever that would be willing to host an outdoor wedding and make it a ceremony to remember for years to come.  The last officent we talked to was pushing us to have a 10-15 minute wedding.<strong> What if someone came in 10 minutes late? </strong>The search continues! 
    Posted by GoldenCityDreamer[/QUOTE]

I can't offer an recommendation as Im not in that area, however I've never seen anyone come into a wedding late (not to say it hasn't happend), however I wouldn't worry about this when planning your ceremony. Plan a ceremony that you and your FI  want :o)

Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks it's just, I haven't been to that many weddings in my lifetime certainly not enough for me to even have a good idea of what I want.. He certainly doesn't know what he wants lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers Check out My Blog
  • Options
    No I completely understand. When DH and I were planning our ceremony, we had no idea what to do. The person we had premarital counseling with had a book full of different wedding ceremonies that he let us borrow. I think we took a couple weeks looking through the different ceremonies and actually ended up combining a couple of different examples and then adding in a few extra elements.

Looking at your ticker though, you've got a decent amount of time left, so I wouldn't feel too rushed or anything if I were you. Just take your time and make it your own :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards