California-Los Angeles

QOTD

Sorry about Friday ladies.  I had an alarm clock issue and wasn't able to post.

On to today...
How often do you exercise?
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do personal training 2 times a week.  I used to run in between those times but I've stopped because I've gotten lazy.  I think once I'm finished with school this semester I'll start back up again.  I'll need to with all of these food holidays staring me in the face.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont excercise and that is TERRIBLE!!!

AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• edited December 2011
    I exercise 6 days a week at my gym...usually classes, which really keep me motivated. Zumba, Pilates, Circuit, etc. If it was just up to my personal motivation (like doing videos or running), I could never keep it up!

I started exercises to get in shape for my wedding, but made it a lifestyle change and now cannot imagine going back to my sedentary lifestyle!
  • edited December 2011
    Before the Wedding I worked out 6 days a week with and hour and half in the am and personal trainer in the pm 3 x's a week.

BUT...Embarassed

Since the wedding I have NOT exercised one....BAD I know. I've been wanting to get back cux of the holidays I can feel the jeans getting tighter. So DH and I decided to take the dogs on a long walks in the PM (hoping to start tonight) and gradually start the gym again in the am.

BTW- good job crnota! Awesome for the lifestyle change. it's not easy but can be done!
  • edited December 2011
    Well since I just got back from the gym - I work out at least 4 times a week.  I'm soooo fortunate to have a full gym at my job, so I take a early lunch and workout and shower and then go right back to work.  Usually on the weekend I run one day but lately my girlfriends and I have been hiking!
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_qotd-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:ebb17ece-9b1e-407f-900d-3f1a9938c14bPost:3230a036-a218-48c3-9170-246d2bb4556c">Re: QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well since I just got back from the gym - I work out at least 4 times a week.  I'm soooo fortunate to have a full gym at my job, so I take a early lunch and workout and shower and then go right back to work.  Usually on the weekend I run one day but lately my girlfriends and I have been hiking!
    Posted by dawnbeatty[/QUOTE]

We have a gym here too BUT since I am union, we are not allowed to use it...something about it not being in our contract...

What irritates me the MOST, is they let temps, contractors and interns go but we PERMANENT employees cannot go because we are union...seems a little backwards to me!
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• edited December 2011
    I used to do personal training twice a week (weights) and running 3-4 times a week, plus maybe a day of yoga or tennis or hiking. Now, I'm down to about 2-3 times a week. :-( I'm starting "New Rules of Lifting for Women" soon, which will hopefully knock me out of my slump.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Typically 5 days a week. I've slacked off a little lately, but I've had a billion other things going on :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards