California-Los Angeles

Gown for Sale $ 150

Wtoo by Watters Anna gown orginally priced at $800 for $150 obo. The dress is a modified A line fit with jewel details around the waist. Size 10. The dress was purchased at a sample sale and has never been worn or altered. The tags are attached with original price and style detail. I have additional photos of the gown If you are interested please contact me via email.

Re: Gown for Sale $ 150

• In Response to <a href="http://pasadena.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_gown-for-sale-150?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:b16ac8f5-2b25-47a0-9988-7ac20cd4112bPost:8b0181ad-236d-42c8-8711-cd3f3276c163">Gown for Sale $ 150</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wtoo by Watters Anna gown orginally priced at $800 for $150 obo. The dress is a modified A line fit with jewel details around the waist. Size 10. The dress was purchased at a sample sale and has never been worn or altered. The tags are attached with original price and style detail. I have additional photos of the gown If you are interested please contact me via email.
    Posted by missmichie[/QUOTE]
    Hello, is the dress still availble? Can you please send me additional pictures? <div>
    </div><div>Thanks,</div><div>
    </div><div>Mirna</div>
  • The gown is still available!! Please leave your email and I'll send you a few pictures! Thanks for viewing the post!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards