New Hampshire

Confessions Wednesday

Re: Confessions Wednesday

• edited December 2011
    I confess that the fact that the only people whose meal choice I don't know are my aunt and uncle (parents of the ring bearers) is really ticking me off.  And they're not returning my calls.  Grr!

I further confess that this whole wedding this is still so surreal that I'm more stunned than excited.  I think the excitment is saving itself for the week of.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I am super jealous of the ladies that have gotten the call that their dress is in! I want my call!

Okay...I'm done acting like I'm 2...
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm secretly hoping FBIL and FSIL will move back to Va. so I'll be farther from their drama.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit NewHampshire.Weddings.com
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_confessions-wednesday-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:5802b178-882c-40f9-83c4-62942c6bd3dePost:f1274a12-e9be-4f87-b7eb-a3b5d7b11138">Re: Confessions Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I further confess that this whole wedding this is still so surreal that I'm more stunned than excited.  I think the excitment is saving itself for the week of.
    Posted by cg-pm52111[/QUOTE]

<div>This. Totally. I've more just been getting things done to get them done. I haven't really been giddy excited yet. </div><div>
    </div><div>I confess that I am more annoyed than I should be with our priest. I've called during regular hours (not during mass times) to get in touch with him about our ceremony, and he's never there. I e-mailed him our ceremony last week. He calls on Saturday at 6 p.m. (after I've already had a few cocktails for the bachelorette), so I didn't pick up, obviously. Now I haven't been able to get a hold of him all week and to top it off, the guy that answered the phone yesterday wasn't exactly what I'd call "polite." Gah. I know it's not our priest's fault the guy was rude, and I'm sure he is doing some productive things while he's not in the rectory, but I really would like to finalize the ceremony!</div>
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that if another thing goes wrong with our house I'm going to boycott living there all together.  Who buys Gilbert Hood's house anyways?!?!  Nothing good comes from that.

The plumbing fell apart while I was showering.
    The fan blew up when I went to change last night.  Sparks, smoke, a few baby flames to boot! Yell
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm really upset with my mom for screwing my MOH over.  Who waits until just under 3 mo to the wedding to decide that you're not planning a shower you made the MOH think you were throwing.  Ugh then don't lie to me when I ask you directly are you planning or something or not so she doesn't step on your toes!  Serioulsy is my wedding over yet?

I further confess that I wish getting my dress in would motivate me to work out.  Day 3 with the dress and I'm still not motivated to go to the gym, I'll be lucky to take a long walk after work.  Come on motivation, healthy eating anything let's go!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I am over organizing the bigger details (vendors) for the wedding, and am way more excited for smaller details and diy projects! 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards