Wisconsin

Review: Wedding dress shopping at Marah's in Mount Horeb...you will LOVE it!

I went wedding dress shopping this last weekend.  We had 2 appointments, one in Madison, at a very popular bridal store, and one in Mount Horeb, where I happen to work.  Our first appointment was at Marah's Elegant Bridal in Mount Horeb.  I had mainly decided to go there for one of the bridesmaid dress brands, as I had really loved the wedding dress brands at the Madison store.  I had fully intended to get my dress at the Madison store.  Instantly I saw that Marah was there to give me the full wedding dress shopping experience.  She has this neat shop with fun couches and pillows that your guests get to sit on while she gets you into your dress in the back, then you walk out with your big reveal!  There were people coming in and out of the shop while we were there, but Marah always made sure to come back and bring her attention back to me.  I completely loved my experience at Marah's, and most importantly, I found MY DRESS!!!  She doesn't have a ton of dresses, but the ones she does have are of highest quality and beautifully rare!  Once we went to our afternoon appointment in Madison, every dress I tried on was compared to the gorgeous dress I found at Marah's.  The service was not nearly as good and I had to undress in front of my guests, including my future mother in law!  I called Marah's as soon as we left the Madison store and said, YES to the dress!  I am SO thankful I went to Marah's!

Re: Review: Wedding dress shopping at Marah's in Mount Horeb...you will LOVE it!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats! It is definitely a wonderful feeling when you find your dress! You will fall back in love with it every time you put it on!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • less16less16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you had a great experince there. I wasn't so lucky. Starting with the phone call I made to set up an appointment they were quite short tempered and cross with me. I went to the appointment anyway and still recieved the same attitude. I left afer trying only 2 dresses on. 

I had much better luck at Brandi's
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards