North Carolina
Options

Charlotte Hair and Makeup?

Hello all!

I am getting married in July and am searching for a someone to do hair and makeup in Charlotte.  Doesn't necessarily need to be on location.  I am looking to keep this reasonably priced if at all possible.  So far I haven't had much luck other than looking at the Aveda Institute or going to a makeup counter at the mall...Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Kristin

Re: Charlotte Hair and Makeup?

• Options
    I'm using Bella Lago Salon in Mooresville, they're an Aveda salon.  Probably not convenient for you if you're actually down in Charlotte... but I've never been to an Aveda salon and left disappointed... I'm sure the institute would provide some really great stylists!
  • Options
    I'm using Ann at Circa North in Baxter Village in Fort Mill, SC.  She is traveling to me in Concord, NC and she is VERY reasonable for onsite. 
  • Options
    Hi There,
    I am a photographer, and shot a wedding last spring in charlotte with a really great make up artist. The bride was on a tight budget so they probably got a great deal.
    The make up was more smoky eyes & pale lip look. Here is her email meghanbc@gmail.com  tell her I referred you.  I have had my make up done "professionally" and it was always so dark, and over the top. When I saw how natural this make up artist made the girls look I was impressed!

You can see the images of the bridal party on my site. The 3 girls that got made up are the bride & 2 sisters. They are asian and wearing yellow.
    My site is amelyajayne.com

Good Luck on your wedding!
  • Options
    I am sorry that you haven't had much luck finding a hairstylist and make up artist for your wedding. I know a girl who is amazing with hair and she has a make up artist that does phenomenal make up work. The make up is $30 and the hair is on consultation but also try to work within a budget. I do wish you luck and if you want you can call Lynne with The Wedding Stylists NC at 704.830.7034.... I hope that helps you!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards