New Jersey - South
Options

Reception venue with really awesome chandeliers?

I know that's kind of random, but does anyone know of any ballrooms that have very big, pretty chandeliers? The Merion has them but they are way out of our price range. I really like how they make the room look, but so far I've only seen fairly small ones at most places.

Re: Reception venue with really awesome chandeliers?

• Options
    I'm not sure in what area you're looking to have your wedding, but my wedding was at Clarks Landing in Point Pleasant and the chandeliers in the ballroom are beautiful and breathtaking, not overly large and tacky like in some venues.  Also, I saw your post below about uplighting.  Clarks Landing has uplighting built in to their ballroom and it looks really cool.  I also can't say enough wonderful things about Clarks Landing- the staff there was such a pleassure to work with, the food is amazing and the atmostphere is beautiful.  
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • Options
    I did see pictures of Clark's Landing in Point Pleasant, and it is beautiful! Unfortunately it's an hour and a half away, I'm looking for something in the Deptford/Cherry Hill area. The Clark's Landing Yacht Club in Delran is closer but doesn't look as pretty as the one in Point Pleasant :
  • Options
    I'm having my wedding in the Venetian Room at Lucien's Manor and it has beautiful chandeliers.
  • Options
    I would look into the Collingswood Ballroom.  You can pick from a few caterers to maximize your options.  The last time I was there, they had beautiful chandeliers.
  • Options
    I'm getting married in the Versailles ballroom at Lucien's Manor, which also has very tall ceilings and chandeliers. Check out their website to see photos.
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'll definitely check out Lucien's, I think the Collingswood ballroom would be pretty but I think my guest list is too small for it. Any other suggestions? Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    I'd try Brigalias. I loved their chandeliers. Very unique looking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards