Favors

Help: Beach Towels in Bulk!

Hi, ladies,

Happy New Year and I really hope your planning is going smoothly.

We're having a destination wedding in FL and want to give our guests a favor they can use. We've Googled beach towels but can't seem to find them for under $7.99 each, and it just wouldn't be possible for us to spend $1500.00+ on favors. 

Does anyone have a more budget-friendly suggestion that would still get our guests a decent towel? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Help: Beach Towels in Bulk!

• Post this on the destination weddings board or the beach wedding board also.  I'm sure there are bride's over there who have had the same idea.  Good luck!
  • Hey, just wondering if you found out anything? I would love to do this too. I am having my wedding on the beach on Anna Maria Island, FL and would like to give everyone gift bags with several items inside. I'm having trouble finding things that are useful but still cheap. Would love to know if you found a good cheap beach towel.

• Hi! I haven't. A couple vendors sent me private messages and they offered more expensive prices, so we've nixed this idea -- event hough it was near and dear to our hearts.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards