Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

PLEASE THINK SUNNY THOUGHTS!!!

My wedding is this Saturday!! YAY!!

Looks like a cold front accompanied by rain is coming in BOOO!!!

Ceremony and reception are outdoors, tenting available but hopefully we wont need it.

please pray for beautiful rain free weather!!

Re: PLEASE THINK SUNNY THOUGHTS!!!

• Options
    Its Texas so lets hope they get the forecast wrong!!
  • Options
    Oooh, I'm right there with you thinking good weather thoughts ! Our ceremony is outside, too.
  • Options
    Happy Sunny thoughts.......!!!!!
    Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @smurfie Where is your wedding? Mine is in Frisco there is a tenting option but the venue is completely outside with covered areas. It's supposed to be pretty chilly, Just know contacted a few rental companies for those big outdoor heaters. cold I can deal with but this 30% chance of rain of a lil worrisome.
  • Options
    thank you! Keep them coming!!

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_please-think-sunny-thoughts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:3f00c967-282b-45a5-abb0-a1bc826793faPost:4944eafa-2321-4fd1-bce7-1a9dfa78cba9">Re: PLEASE THINK SUNNY THOUGHTS!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy Sunny thoughts.......!!!!!
    Posted by Price4life[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_please-think-sunny-thoughts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:3f00c967-282b-45a5-abb0-a1bc826793faPost:6519b76e-d66f-470e-8ccb-d435707f2a32">Re: PLEASE THINK SUNNY THOUGHTS!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]@smurfie Where is your wedding? Mine is in Frisco there is a tenting option but the venue is completely outside with covered areas. It's supposed to be pretty chilly, Just know contacted a few rental companies for those big outdoor heaters. cold I can deal with but this 30% chance of rain of a lil worrisome.
    Posted by tiffanygoss[/QUOTE]

My wedding is in McKinney..i never thought of tenting though. I agree, cold we can deal with-rain is a whole other animal! It was so nice LAST Sat., of course! Lol. Are you having an evening wedding?
  • Options
    It's from 5:30-9:30.

I know!! Last Sat was perfection!! Dang you TX weather!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_please-think-sunny-thoughts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:3f00c967-282b-45a5-abb0-a1bc826793faPost:30de2f9d-f8e0-4c83-8539-a7efb54d5ddd">Re: PLEASE THINK SUNNY THOUGHTS!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PLEASE THINK SUNNY THOUGHTS!!! : My wedding is in McKinney..i never thought of tenting though. I agree, cold we can deal with-rain is a whole other animal! It was so nice LAST Sat., of course! Lol. Are you having an evening wedding?
    Posted by smurfie10[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards