Kentucky-Louisville

I have a bigger budget than what I thought!

So, someone offered to help us financially with our wedding & I basically have the choice to do whatever I want now.
The only thing is, I was happy with the idea of having a low-key wedding w/ desserts only.

If I DO end up having food catered, I want like rustic sandwiches - does anyone know of a good place to get these from? I'm a health nut, so it must be good quality ingredients.

I also want to maybe just get the "dress of my dreams" 

I'm just content with my previous plans & I don't think I'd regret having a small wedding. What is your input??

Re: I have a bigger budget than what I thought!

• crazygirl4134crazygirl4134 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want a small wedding, keep it that way. Just becuase you have the money to do so, doesn't mean you HAVE to have a large wedding. One advantage you do have now is that you have the room to splurge on the things that are really important to you. You can have the dress of your dreams now. i would make a list of your priorities from 1-10 for your wedding with your fiance. Decide what is most important to you such as photography, family atmosphere, the perfect dress, etc. That will help you better decide what you want to use your extra spending money on and what to keep the way you were planning it. You can still have your small wedding and use your extra money on things that you weren't going to be able to before.
  • edited December 2011
    Whole foods does catering I believe, Jason's Deli also has some great healthful options!! 
  • annamhisleannamhisle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd love to have Whole Foods cater or Jason's (thats like my FAVE place to eat) I need to call them. I've thought about them catering sandwiches and soup.
  • edited December 2011
    How many people are you planning on having at your wedding? I really want a small wedding, but not sure how to pull it off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards