Rhode Island

Photographer Recommendations

Hey Everyone!

Just booked our venue and am now looking for recommendation on photographers. We only have $1,000 for pictures. We basically just want a photograher for the 6 to 7 hours and a disc with all our images so we can make our own album. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Re: Photographer Recommendations

• edited December 2011
    I got my photographers for about that price: Portrait New England. They gave me two photographers (because they are a husband and wife team) for full day coverage and a disk with all the images that I could use for prints. They were great to work with too and I loved my pictures. Their website is www.portraitnewengland.com
  • edited December 2011
    try www.free-lancephoto.com. He did the photography for three different friends of mine and does a beautiful job and was very reasonably priced.  It is also a husband and wife team.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    I used KHarber Photography http://www.kharberphoto.com/about
    She's alittle more than you're range ($1400 I think) but she did a fabulous job and had no worries about just handing over the CD.   If you want to check out my photos PM me and I'll send you my password.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Manny Correira from A Brides's Day. He was very reasonably priced and was ready to work a budget out for anything. He could do any hours, any # of photographers and albums (although I chose the CD instead). He was geat to work with too! :) Have fun hunting!

http://www.abridesday.com/
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thank  you rachy24! I will certainly look him up.
  • MaddieBride11MaddieBride11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using James Muprhy Photography - they just switched their name to The Murphys Photographers but it's the same duo.  We booked James and Tana for all day coverage for around $2K so if you're looking for less, it would be less expensive.  Good luck!
    Madeleine & Owen | 4.7.12
  • Emma428Emma428 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I would recommend anyone but Stack 9 by Design.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards