Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Looking for feather centerpieces & damask deco's

Hi everyone! I live in Peoria and just got engaged on August 6th.  We will be together for 1 year on September 6th, and are planning our wedding for July 14th.  We are planning a vintage style wedding with damask and classic pink accents.  I really love the ostrich feather centerpieces in the trumpet style vases.  I was looking online and getting some prices but thought I would see if anyone had any damask deco's or these feather centerpieces they are wanting to sell.  You can reply back to me on TK or email me at caalex80@yahoo.com  Thanks everyone for your help and happy planning Laughing

Re: Looking for feather centerpieces & damask deco's

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any to sell but I have a recommendation of a website to go check out.  I bought most of my wedding decorations from a website called Weddingstar.com they have all kinds of really nice stuff for pretty reasonable prices.  They also have a magazine for great decor ideas.  I was very pleased with everything that I ordered from them I even think the stuff that I orded looked better then the pictures online.  I hope this helps some.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There were actually some I saw on craigslist earlier today while searching for wedding items!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hobby Lobby!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at Etsy.com? I have a friend that found a someone on there that made all of her boquets from feathers, very pretty!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards