Ohio-Cincinnati

Limos

I'm looking at renting a limo for the entire day, to take the bridsmaids/moms/me to the salon in the morning, then to ceremony and reception. 

Anyone know or experienced a great company in town?  Any tips I should know while looking around?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Limos

• MattsPenguinMattsPenguin member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using MotorToys who was recommended to me by my wedding planner (Julie at CEP).
  • jennadietzjennadietz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A Savannah Nite.  Good prices and GREAT service.  They have someone who does only weddings and she's great.  It's a family business and they have one of the biggest selection of limos - from sedans to party vans.  Def check them out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • weishaslweishasl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to be using Motortoys. Since our wedding isn't until Sept I can't give a full review but they have great with everything so far. They also have a whole day split & half day package deals, that are much more convenient for weddings.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We're going with A Limousine Associates.  They're the most affordable of all the companies we looked at.  Their customer service over the phone was abrupt on several occasions, like my phone call was a nuisance.  But I've never heard anything bad about their drivers being courteous and on time.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    A Limousine Associates for sure!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'd recommend Gallant Coach. Link: www.gallantcoach.com

Very reasonable prices in comparison to others...
    Anniversary
  • dori851dori851 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't gotten married yet, but I used A Savanna Nite in March for my 21st birthday and they were awesome! I decided to change the time of pick-up/drop-off the night before we went out, and they did it without a problem. Great to work with and a lot of limos to choose from! I highly recommend them as well and will definitely use them for my wedding next spring!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sarahjean0612Sarahjean0612 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used your Chauffer Limo service and they were EXCELLENT. www.yclimo.com.
    If i recall, they only have basic limos like lincoln town cars. So if you need something for a huge party, they may not be your best bet. I just needed a car for the wedding party to go to and from pictures (so only 2-3 hours).

If YC limo wont work, I echo the other comments about A Savannah night. I have heard nothing but great things about them. If I needed a bigger car for a longer period of time, I would have used them for sure.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards