Canada-Ontario

Candy buffet.

Anyone doing a candy buffet. Any suggestions on places to purchase candy in bulk. I was thinking getting stuff from costco and the bulk barn. Does anyone know if Party City stocks candy? I know that the ones in the states show it on their website
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Candy buffet.

• I believe there's also a candy wholesaler.  I believe my g/f got her candy from them.  Try googling that.
  • I'm trying the Bulk Barn and making some of my own.  Costco sounds like a good idea as well though. 

• I used a company called Sweets Ink Design. I'm not in TO directly, but about 40 minutes SW of it. She provides all the candy, jars, etc and was great to work with. We told her what kinds of candy we did and didn't like and she followed it to the tee. She also did all of the setup and cleanup of it. Everyone loved it!

Here is a picture of our candy buffet:

Anniversary
  • we may even take a trip over the border
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2012
    We had a candy buffet.

We got our candy from a mix of Costco & Bulk Barn. Our wedding was about a month before Halloween so lots of stores had bulk candy.

It also depends on if you are going with a specific colour scheme, or not. Matching candy will be a little trickier
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards