Indiana-Indianapolis

Air Brush Makeup Artist Indianapolis area

Hello ladies! I'm still looking for a makeup artist for me and my bridesmaids. I have a friend doing our hair, so makeup is only needed. I have looked a few places and the prices are pretty high! Anyone know someone who is a great makeup artist and affordable? Thanks!

Re: Air Brush Makeup Artist Indianapolis area

• Regarding air brush makeup.. is it for everyone? The only makeup I generally wear is eyeliner, so I'm not sure how to go about booking a makeup artist!
    I imagine air brush is lighter than traditional foundation, etc., right?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • I have had some high recommendations for Crystal Tucker (www.crystalize360.com). My sister and I will both end up using her for our upcoming weddings.
  • Thanks everyone! I actually booked with perchance makeup. Her prices were great and so far the communication by email has been awesome. My trial run is soon, and I'll let everyone know how it goes, for those still looking for a makeup artist. I'm sure she'll be great, her portfolio looked good, and she's a MAC makeup artist. So high hopes here! :)
  • @NicoleInWonderland...Danielle with Perchance did my make-up for my engagement pictures this weekend and it turned out wonderful!  I'm so happy with her work and glad I found her!
    September 2012: Invitations

• Do you have her contact info?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards