Ohio-Columbus
Options

Anyone use Christy Gibson Photographics?

I'm trying to narrow down photographers and we think we like her the best.  How was everyone's experience with her?  Is there anyone you would recommend that would be better with a budget of less than $2,000 that includes engagement, full day of the wedding, and disks with copyright release?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone use Christy Gibson Photographics?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am actually using her for my wedding in 2 weeks. I don't know how long you have to decide, but I can let you know how my experience was. I really loved her when I first met with her, and she was in my price range.
  • Options
    BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer, Kelly Maughan, meets your price point and criteria, if you are interested in looking at anyone else.  We've been very happy with her.
    Kelly graduated from Columbus College of Art & Design, and her work is beautiful.  She's super fun and easy to talk to.  We had a great time at our engagement photo session.  Despite her busy schedule, she had two sneak peek images to us within hours, and had posted a number of images on her blog the next day.  I was very impressed.  We are thrilled with our pictures (we have them all now) - they convey so much happiness and love.  See my bio's Engagement Pictures page for a glimpse.  She is fantastic at communicating, and returns e-mails very quickly.  We feel very comfortable with her, which I think is really important in a wedding photography relationship.  The package we chose included everything we wanted: images on a disc with printing rights, an engagement session, unlimited coverage of the wedding day, and a wedding album (plus coverage of the rehearsal dinner, which we swapped for coverage of my bridal shower - see pictures here).  In addition to her web site, she also has a Facebook page.

Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • Options
    lhough812lhough812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Christy Gibson! LOVE her. She takes such pride in her work. I had my engagement photos taken with her and also did a boudoir session with her. FABULOUS. You won't regret booking her!!
  • Options
    lhough812lhough812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Christy Gibson! LOVE her. She takes such pride in her work. I had my engagement photos taken with her and also did a boudoir session with her. FABULOUS. You won't regret booking her!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards