North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Music Programs?

I know that this was SOMEWHERE on here, but I can't find it for the life of me..

We are having our reception at 108 Budleigh and have decided to use the stereo system that they have there instead of a DJ/band. I know that there is some kind of program that a few Knotties have used to coordinate the music, but I can't remember!

Help!!

Re: Music Programs?

• Options
    Hi Lauren- I know we ended up just doing it ourselves, no program. For cocktail reception and dinner music, we just had songs on a loop (Michael Buble, Norah Jones, Tony Bennett, etc). We put all of our different parts of the night in different folders on the iPod so it was easy to switch between which one we wanted. Our dancing time was for an hour, so we did 4 dance songs and 1 slow song.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited October 2012

Just to clarify what Kelly said, I set up 4 dance/fast songs then 1 slow song, then 4 fast/dance songs then 1 slow song, so on and so forth. 

It's actually relatively easy to do if you can download the music.  It's then just a matter of setting up the different titled folders(I.e. cocktail hour, dinner music, reception music, cake cutting, etc.), putting the different songs in them, setting up the order of the songs within the folders, then moving the folders to the ipod and putting them in your "playlist" within your ipod.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards