November 2013 Weddings

JUST ENGAGED!!!

Hello ladies!!!!! and congrats to all that just got engaged ! Wink
My name is Maria, im 24, and his name is Mario, he's 25.
My future hubby and I have decided on Nov 16 2013 for our wedding and although it is months away, I'm overwhelmed by all the planning! lol

This was us the first night we met back in 2008 ! :) 
This is us this past weekend when we got engaged!! 

We live in Miami, and i am looking for a great venue to have an outdoor evening garden theme wedding... any ideas? 

Re: JUST ENGAGED!!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_just-engaged-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:93eca71d-07b3-4c33-b8e7-29640a897d26Post:fe99a058-dbb5-4106-8029-158f417c15aa">JUST ENGAGED!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello ladies!!!!! and congrats to all that just got engaged !  My name is Maria, im 24, and his name is Mario, he's 25. My future hubby and I have decided on Nov 16 2013 for our wedding and although it is months away, I'm overwhelmed by all the planning! lol This was us the first night we met back in 2008 ! :)  This is us this past weekend when we got engaged!!  We live in Miami, and i am looking for a great venue to have an outdoor evening garden theme wedding... any ideas?  
    Posted by portuondo1121[/QUOTE]

<div>Congrats on your engagement!! I'm not familiar with Miama but you can probably get some great suggestions from the local "Miami" board :) Good luck getting started on your planning and welcome to the board!</div>
  • Congratulations Maria! My wedding is November 15! Just letting you know now it never hurts to start planning now! I already have my venue, photographer, videographer, DOC, and DJ. If you have any questions feel free to PM me!!
  • CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you!! My wedding is 11/12/13...I agree with the above comment, it never hurts to plan ahead! I can't wait to hear more of your wedding plans!!! :D
    imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congarts! Like the others, I reccomend early planning.  I've already got most it actually, and we've gotten lucky.  One thing to think about it- if you find a vendor early and sign a contract, you can lock in this year's/season's prices, and not have to worry about prices going up.  Good luck and have fun with it!
    Anniversary
  • thank you so much ladies!!! it is so nice to know that i am not alone going crazy in this bridal world lol 
    ihave a few appointments next wednesday to see venues, we found a lot of great ones! I have the photography/video booked by a family friend and the catering all out of the way.... I am leaning towards purples and a hint of green .. I'm extremely excited now that the shock has passed lol 

thanks for the support!!!! Laughing
  • Congratulations!

The nice thing about a long-ish engagement is that you have a lot of time to plan, but it can still seem overwhelming. Just try to be organized. Best wishes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

White Knot

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards