April 2012 Weddings

While the groom is away...

The bride will play!  Mr. Meganb1977 got sent out of town for work this week and through the holiday weekend, for the flooding on the Mississippi river.  I miss him terribly, but it's a perfect time for some wedding-related projects that he can't see quite yet (not to mention movies that he wouldn't like).  Mischief and mayhem will ensue, with photographic evidence once I can get The Knot's photo uploader to work...
Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.

Re: While the groom is away...

• hi!  i'm kris.  i've been lurking this board. :)

hope your FI is safe, sounds dangerous.  BUT omg that sounds like craft time madness, i would have cardstock and ribbons everywhere.  what WR projects are you doing that he can't see?  like a surprise?

you could have a "twilight" marathon, mix it up with "extreme couponing" episodes, throw in a nicholas sparks movie and finish it up with "burlesque", you know that really bad-looking movie with christina and cher?  i'm so jealous!

plus you can eat whatever you want.  and you can have your laptop open all the time while you're working on stuff without somebody rolling their eyes and saying "are you on the knot again? what are you writing now?"

have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HA!  Have a blast missing him terribly!

Tell him the knotties thank him for his help in Mississippi!  (I don't know what he does but it seems like he helps people)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies!

arrabelle, it's nothing too dangerous, they're just monitoring the levees.  A little too close to nature for my liking though!  He's staying at a hotel and getting three square meals.  I have some lingerie I need to hem or shorten the straps and a garter set to make, and he doesn't want to see any of it before the time comes.  And I can totally relate about the eye roll and "are you on The Knot again?" LMAO.

Xxman, he definitely is helping people by making sure the levees are holding up, a lot of towns would be in a whole lot of trouble if anything went wrong!
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards