January 2013 Weddings
Options

Anybody else having a winter themed wedding?

I've been seeing a lot of people here saying they are staying away from wintery colors and themes. I was just wondering if anyone else is having a full on winter themed wedding? I'm having blue and white with tons of snowflakes and sparkle, and I'm pretty excited about it.

Re: Anybody else having a winter themed wedding?

• Options
    I am specifically doing winter wedding. Our theme/inspiration is Winter in the Woods. Branch centerpieces, succullent and white flower bouquets, lots of candles, and blue uplighting. Our colors are royal blue, black, and silver. With every step, I love it more and more! 
    White Knot
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    157 invitedimage
    118 accept with pleasureimage
    35 decline with regretsimage
    4 are driving me crazyimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • Options
    I'm not doing winter theme but my wedding sound similar to yours, OP.  Our color is royal blue with white, bling and candles.
  • Options
    Yay! I was just starting to wonder if I was the ony one (not that I would have really minded). I had always wanted a winter wedding and I intended to make to most of it.
  • Options
    That's what I had pictured for our new Years Day wedding, but the venue we chose ended up being dark wood, dark green and gold. I'm using those colors plus cream and dark red and I'm excited about these colors now!
  • Options
      i make one,  ice  and fire 
    and i bought my dress from this link 
    very very beautiful ,i love it very much .
  • Options
    Are you a Game of Thrones fan, Bessy? :)
  • Options
    We don't have a theme, but my colors are blue and silver. We're getting married in Hawaii on The Big Island.
  • Options

My wedding was supposed to be in June and It got bumped up to January for many reasons- mainly financial...but anyways, I was going to do a beach theme so my girls already have their AQUA dresses....now I am dropping the beach theme and adding Silver to the Aqua to make it a wintry mix!  I think it will be pretty...not so much winter colors totally but we will made due...
    Any ideas for lit up centerpieces to make the room pop more?  We are also on a tight budget- any help is appreciated!!  : D

God is Faithful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards