Canada-Ontario
Options

Picture Locations-Woodbridge

Hello,
I'm trying to find a place to take our post ceremony pics in or close to Woodbridge.  NOT KLEINBURG Please!!!

Wedding is Oct 25/14

Re: Picture Locations-Woodbridge

• Options
    Are you looking for outdoor photos?  What kind of photos are you looking for?  Landscape?  Vintage? Or just a pretty area?  Is your venue in Vaughan as well?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_picture-locations-woodbridge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:716160bc-6b12-42a5-9964-dd239433e2b7Post:5ed66bca-9dfa-4be7-8ad5-360556f96517">Re: Picture Locations-Woodbridge</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you looking for outdoor photos?  What kind of photos are you looking for?  Landscape?  Vintage? Or just a pretty area?  Is your venue in Vaughan as well?
    Posted by Jewel224[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Its in Woodbridge @ Steeles & Islington.  Famee Furlane.  I want something different.  Not Boring</div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    You can always talk to your photographer and see where they recommend to go.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Options
    Unfortunately Kleinburg is the big photo area up near Woodbridge!

There are "fun" places like Dave and Busters up there that you can take some fun photos at (I saw Engagement photos at one on a photographers website I think) but those are really non-traditional. 

Your photographer probably has the best idea of what's available up there.
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Options
    Different in what sense?  I agree with some of the ladies here - check with your photographer.  If you tell them what kind of photos you're looking for, they'll have better ideas.  There's also Wonderland if you're into that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards