Hawaii
Options

Have you used either of these photographers?

Has anyone used or reviewed Nate & Jenna or Anna Kim?

I think I have narrowed it down to the two of them.

Thoughts, opinions .... even if you haven't used them, what do you think?

Have another suggestion?

I really need to book my vendors this month, eek! 7 months to go
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Have you used either of these photographers?

• Options
    Hello, I was looking in to Anna Kim before, she looks really great, she has an artsy style. Her price was alittle higher than I wanted. I ended up goign with Karma Hill. I actually like her style a little better, it's a little less artsy and has more of a soft feel to it. My FI and I arent very artsy so I think it will be more natural for us to work with Karma. You shoudl check her out. Her assistant has been SO helpful! Good luck.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hi Again! I just noticed your other post about a Rev. Just wanted to let you know that the photogrpaher that I recommended to you has a company called Simple maui Weddings. You can customize your own package including her photogrpahy and you can pick you Rev and Rev. Tino is one that you can pick from. She also uses one of the best florists as part of the package options. You should check it out, they make it so easy! PM me if you have questions.
  • Options
    We used Anna Kim and she was amazing. She did both our engagement shoot & our wedding. She was super fun to work with and even let us set up a payment plan so that we didn't have to pay for the photos in a few big chunks. If you would like to see examples of her photos please send me a PM and I can send you the link to our photos.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Not to add to your confusion, but I just got married and had White Dot Photography, http://whitedotphotography.com/, Emily and Mark, photograph our wedding. They were amazing!!!! They honestly made the day perfect and the pictures are beyond what we expected (well imagined).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards