Wisconsin

Wausau/central WI vendors

Hello-
Im get married in October in Wausau.  I am looking for opinions on caterers and DJs in the area.  Who would you recommend and who shoud I avoid.  Any input is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

Re: Wausau/central WI vendors

• The DJ I am using is Dr Groove.  He has been WONDERFUL to work with and is very reasonably priced!
  • K&NickK&Nick member
    First Comment
    I just got married last Saturday in Wausau, and I used CJ the DJ out of Stevens Point.  He was awesome!  I had a lot of guest so so as well.  I like that he was not an "older" kind of cheesy dj, but he also was not a techno dj, lol.  But he completely ran the entire night, I did not have to worry about much, he helped me make a schedule during one of our appts, and he had that copied, and he made sure we stayed on time and did everything e wanted to incude in the reception. 
    For a caterer, we had Rockman's out of Plover.  We chose them becuase our venue only works with a few caterers.  Rockman's was great too!  They made the food the way we, and I knwo a lot of our guests perfer it, without any onions or mushrooms.  The staff throughout the night was great too.  They made sure to clear things with us before they did them.  The owner Scott personally sat down with us for our food tasting, and made sure we liked everything, we thought that was great! 
  • CJ the DJ
    Sheila Wallace Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards