Colorado
Options

Chief Hosa, Who to cater??

We are having out reception at Chief Hosa in Golden and i'm feeling overwhelmed with catering options....
suggestions?
we are also on a tight budget

Re: Chief Hosa, Who to cater??

• Options
    radical4peaceradical4peace member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    What kind of food are you thinking of and how formal/casual do you want things to be?  If you're going for a more casual/rustic kind of vibe then I think something like Brothers BBQ would be fairly inexpensive and very tasty.  They do full-service catering for around $20/person including lots of meat and side options.  Another fun/casual option would be food trucks.  There are lot of food trucks in Denver and I'm sure they would be happy to travel to Chief Hosa.  Expect about $10/person for food and around an $800/minimum per truck.  If you're going for a more formal vibe, there are a lot of great options but few of them (at least in my experience) are very affordable.  Many of these options, even for buffets, are more like $40/person (on the low end) for food, service, rentals, etc.  
  • Options
    Do you mind to share what kind of package did you get? How much does it cost?  I really like Chief Hosa. But we are having a small budget wedding.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards