February 2012 Weddings
Options

Weather in 2/2012

anyone worried about weather conditions??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Weather in 2/2012

• Options
    I am worried about the weather. I live in Pennsylvania so it snows a lot during the winter. My FMIL got married in February and she said that they had a blizzard on the day of their wedding. She said that all of her guests still showed up and everyone made it safely. That made me feel a lot better. I tell myself that either way, at the end of the day, I will be married to my FI. 
  • Options
    I kind of want snow for the wedding, but not for my guests! I think it be romantic! As long as there is not a lot of ice... 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2012-weddings_weather-22012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:94076715-01be-4544-b5ad-db7fe810eb77Discussion:3c93cc34-509b-4fd0-8921-4af413e576f8Post:f9cf2079-d142-497d-8dec-31c54cb04012">Re: Weather in 2/2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]I kind of want snow for the wedding, but not for my guests! I think it be romantic! As long as there is not a lot of ice... 
    Posted by j&n3[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh. I loveee snow pictures. They are gorgeous. So I guess I am hoping for some light snow. haha. </div>
  • Options
    Same here. I would love for a light dusting of snow the day of or even the night before so that all the tree branches are covered! A blizzard on the other hand... Probably not great for the guests... but I will be at the hotel/resort already so no traveling for me... hahah
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am getting married on Florida, so snow should not be an issue.  Just as long as Boston doesnt have a snowstorm that closes the airport....I hope I didnt just jinx myself.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I might be moving it to a Fall wedding, I don't know.  People coming to the midwest from the deep south during the winter might be in for a surprise.  That is what concerns me.

I came home from the military in Feb. 2006 and I remember my cousin telling me that they almost didn't make it because the snow and ice was so bad, but they did and we made it home safely with lots of people out and about and busy streets. 

It's raining and cold here today which is why I am happy that I didn't choose Spring.  I hate rain in my shoes.  Summer:  I sweat easily and too much during the summer.  Not girly for a nervous bride.  Fall is nice, but cold!  When it's snowing, it's actually warm.  I don't need a coat or hat because it feels so good and looks so pretty.  After it snows, the sun makes it sparkle.  Dreamy! Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards