New Hampshire
Options

Limos for Manchester NH area

Anyone have any suggestions for limos in the Manchester NH area? I've looked into Grace and Great Bay but both were a little over budget. Any other trusted limo services in the area that aren't too pricey?

Re: Limos for Manchester NH area

• Options
    I used Border Limo recently and was very satisfied. The prices were great, the driver was friendly and accommodating, and the limo itself was nice. We took a trip to Mohegan and wanted a one-way limo ride down there. Most companies were asking about $600. Border charged me just under $300...I think it was like $280.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Engaged: June 16, 2011 @ Bellagio fountains
    Ceremony: Planet Hollywood
    Reception: Margaritaville
    May 26, 2013
  • Options
    Black Tie Limo was FANTASTIC but I'm not sure about their prices- my husband handled all of that.
  • Options
    We are using Black Tie Limo, they've got some great reviews on these boards. We are paying $400 for 3 hours for an 8 person limo, the price includes gratuity.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are also using Black Tie.  The owner was very nice even when I stated I wanted  the one limo making three different drop offs! 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! I ended up going with Grace limo...they were 350 for three hours. Hopefully it goes well!
  • Options
    The only thing to keep in mind with Grace is that they start the 3 hour clock when they leave their building in Goffstown and the $350 does not include 20% gratuity, tax, etc. so it ends up being closer to $450 for less then 3 hours (depending where you live)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards