Rhode Island

Twelve Acres Smithfield Opinions???

Hello!  Has anyone had their reception at Twelve Acres recently?  We are considering it and looking for reviews!  Thank you!!

Re: Twelve Acres Smithfield Opinions???

• edited December 2011
    My wedding is going to be there in September, so I cant give you an official review yet, but so far my experience is wonderful!  We are super casual and are going to have them do a summer picnic cookout for us in the outdoor pavillion.  As a vegetarian, I tend to be particular about food and preparation (they will use separate grills for vegetarian food), and they are plenty understanding about that.  The pavillion is simple and cute, with latice work ceiling and paper lanterns and sides that can zip up for foul weather.  They include the tables, chairs and white linens at no charge.  The absolute best part so far is their flexibility, pleasant attitudes and fairness.  It is not a fancy place, but it is no stress.  They are even letting us borrow some things (lobster trap for the cards, cupcake tree, etc) at no charge, and letting us buy kegs from them which they will give out the beer to our guests (much cheaper than paying per drink).  They are definitely worth talking to!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you very much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards