Connecticut

What questions do you ask your JP?

Hi everyone my FI and I are meeting up with a potential JP he told us to come with whatever questions we have but we dont really have any haha. what type of questions do you ask them? We know his prices, we will ask what type of ceremonies there are because we dont know which kind well want.  and thats about all i have.  TIA
Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
My Ovulation Chart

Re: What questions do you ask your JP?

• lalanslalans member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I usually ask the vendors what other people usually ask them :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'll repeat what I said on the other board:

Ask how much control you have over the ceremony wording. Is he okay with you changing parts of what he says? Our JOP gave us a bunch of example ceremonies, and we pulled parts from each to make our own. 

Also make sure he's okay with how you want to say your vows (write your own, repeat after him, etc). 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_what-questions-do-you-ask-your-jp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:d10f7b14-2f84-4f6c-a448-8329095f378cPost:13a09066-9d1b-40fe-b1dd-3744c7f4fd53">Re: What questions do you ask your JP?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll repeat what I said on the other board: Ask how much control you have over the ceremony wording. Is he okay with you changing parts of what he says? Our JOP gave us a bunch of example ceremonies, and we pulled parts from each to make our own.  Also make sure he's okay with how you want to say your vows (write your own, repeat after him, etc). 
    Posted by MoonlightSilver[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks my dear im going to ask him about those. we dont plan on saying our own vows though fi doesnt want to :( lol </div>
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards