December 2013 Weddings
Options

Venturing off..not.a.good.idea

Re: Venturing off..not.a.good.idea

• Options
    WHAT???  ::dashes off to etiquette::
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I learned all about furries from Wonkette.
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • Options
    That is one of the most disturbing posts EVER.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Was it here that someone posted a story about someone who honestly thought they were in love with a horse? That is the weirdest sh!t...
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I watched an HBO real sex episode about people who wear saddles on their backs and act like horses for sexual pleasure.
    Why are all of the people on Real Sex people you'd never want to imagine having sex ever?  It's always like two people who look like they were the cover models for The Joy of Sex.
    Go babies Caden!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_venturing-offnotagoodidea?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:38b16ae9-bbb3-48f1-956f-99836080ceb6Post:9e20c4f5-28f1-4e78-87be-3cb014215a2d">Re: Venturing off..not.a.good.idea</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Venturing off..not.a.good.idea : That sounds familiar.  But there's also that lady who considers the eiffel tower her husband. People are into some weird shiit.
    Posted by wawajeanne[/QUOTE]

Really?  I just thought that was some random quote in the comcast internet commercial.
  • Options
    Not only did I just learn the term furries from this thread. I googled it and found "plushies" - aka people who have sex with stuffed animals. I would be grossed out if I wasn't laughing so much.
  • Options
    plushies?? Surprised
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards