Wisconsin
Options

Gooseberries catering--tasting review

I mentioned a while back that I would be having my catering tasting after the holidays--If anyone is still looking for a caterer so far I've been very happy with Gooseberries. The food was great for the tasting and I'm happy with the pricing. Chef Mike has been great to deal with; very personable and has been great help narrowing down our menu/making suggestions, etc. I'm so excited to have the food on my wedding day!!
image 125 made the cut! RSVP date--August 22
image 108 are ready for photobooth fun! image 19 are camera-shy!
image 0 Can't find the post office!
Vacation

Re: Gooseberries catering--tasting review

• Options
    mjbrahmjbrah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you talking about Gooseberries out in Burlington? I'm considering them, so I'm glad to see that you liked their food! Where are you having your reception?
  • Options
    cc7003cc7003 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes--they're in Burlington.Our reception is in Racine but if I'm remembering correctly I thought they said they didn't charge for travel (I know there was no travel charge added to our proposal.)

If you haven't set up a consultation I would do that. Meeting Chef Mike in person helped us to choose them over another caterer. Also, we've tried various items out of their deli area and that has also been very tasty!

Hope that helps! Let me know if you want any other info!
    image 125 made the cut! RSVP date--August 22
    image 108 are ready for photobooth fun! image 19 are camera-shy!
    image 0 Can't find the post office!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards