Alabama

Waaay too many...

Auburn fans on this board.  I was just reading the "Get to know you" post and I'm way outnumbered, but I love seeing so many other divided houses.

PS. Roll Tide. :)

Re: Waaay too many...

• edited December 2011
    Agreed!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 made the cutimage 128 can't wait!image 63 had other plansimage 2 can't decideimage
  • Thea519Thea519 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nahhh... There can never be too many Auburn fans, ladies! 

Did y'all hear about Harvey Updyke (guy who poisoned the Toomer's oaks, for anyone who's been living under a rock) getting attacked today??? There are some crazy people in this world, I tell ya! First, Updyke himself, for poisoning the trees. And whoever the idiot was that attacked him. I wish these crazies could get it together- They're making the rest of us in the South look bad! Grrr!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_waaay-many?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:74Discussion:f01a71c8-33d3-44b9-a119-fac2403d817fPost:3da7af7c-6f7f-40f0-a629-fc077a34951d">Re: Waaay too many...</a>:
    [QUOTE] I wish these crazies could get it together- They're making the rest of us in the South look bad! Grrr!
    Posted by Thea519[/QUOTE]
    I completely agree!

Also, I didn't notice that we had a lot of Auburn fans.  Roll Tide!  Lol.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    We are a mixed family as well. FI is Auburn and I'm Alabama (Roll Tide):)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_waaay-many?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:74Discussion:f01a71c8-33d3-44b9-a119-fac2403d817fPost:3da7af7c-6f7f-40f0-a629-fc077a34951d">Re: Waaay too many...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nahhh... There can never be too many Auburn fans, ladies!  Did y'all hear about Harvey Updyke (guy who poisoned the Toomer's oaks, for anyone who's been living under a rock) getting attacked today??? There are some crazy people in this world, I tell ya! First, Updyke himself, for poisoning the trees. And whoever the idiot was that attacked him. I wish these crazies could get it together- They're making the rest of us in the South look bad! Grrr!
    Posted by Thea519[/QUOTE]

This.... sans the Auburn fans comment. :)

I am an Alabama fan, but why would anyone poision a tree (any tree) in "support" of thier college team? and then for him to be attacked (if he really did, I think thats under investigation) is just plan rude! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 made the cutimage 128 can't wait!image 63 had other plansimage 2 can't decideimage
  • emilyv1011emilyv1011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Roll Tide! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Heather8505Heather8505 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just love the fact that there weren't any witnesses at the gas station as well as no camera.  War Eagle!

and to top it off, he keeps apologizing to UofA....why?
    me and my two men image
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_waaay-many?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:74Discussion:f01a71c8-33d3-44b9-a119-fac2403d817fPost:6a241144-994c-4b4a-86d5-32bbb5d20cd8">Re: Waaay too many...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just love the fact that there weren't any witnesses at the gas station as well as no camera.  War Eagle! and to top it off, he keeps apologizing to UofA....why?
    Posted by Heather8505[/QUOTE]

<div>The man is a nutcase.  Plain and simple.  I don't doubt he'd stage it.  Even if it happened right in front of me, I wouldn't have come forward.  He's a disgrace to Bama fans.</div>
  • JGreenfan2000JGreenfan2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i go for the refs caz they always win in one way or another lol
    Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards