Ohio-Cincinnati

Classic car rental?

Anyone know where to rent a classic car or other cute option to drive my FH and I between the ceremony and reception?  We're looking for the most reasonable price possible...

TIA!

Re: Classic car rental?

• My FI, mom, and I have been looking for months. The only places we can find are in  Lexington and Louisville. If you come across one, let me know!!!!!
  • Try A Bee Limo . Com.  They have the "Queen Bee" which is a vintage 1940 Buick Limousine.  It's very classic.  HTH!  :)

• My friends went to the Porsche dealership in Lexington and leased a previously leased car for a weekend. Not something they typically do, but talked the dealer into it. If there are any high-end car dealers maybe talk to a dealer about doing a weekend lease on a non-brand new but still bright and shiny car. In a down economy, dealers may be looking for another revenue source.
  • One of the photographers who I am looking at photographed a wedding earlier this month with a 1956 Chevy Bel Air. The company was Savannah Nite. www.asnlimo.com
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    We booked a vintage Nash from A Limousine Associates. It had no A/C so the company sent us a limo instead for no additional charge and an extra $50 off of my initial quote.

I had bad customer service on the phone with this company but the driver was great and on time.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards