Second Weddings

50 DAYS!

Somehow my DIY list seems to be growing by the minute. :S

I'm hoping to spend all day tomorrow crafting and making good use of the 30% off your full purchase Michael's coupon!

Re: 50 DAYS!

• Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Good luck with the crafting.  It was never my thing, but luckily my best friend loves doing it.  Here's my centerpieces that she DIY'ed:

• edited December 2011
    We are almost date twins!  (as they gush over on the other boards...)

I'm at 49 days! 

I know what you mean about the DIY list - I have almost everything done - but I'm feeling like I "should be" doing more stuff - so I cruise the DIY decor for things I can do.  Then I remind myself that anything I do has to be packed into the suitcase to take to Mexico wth us and really - who's gonna care if I have cute ribbon things on the chairs - when they are looking at the ocean? 

Its fun being in countdown mode though isn't it?
  • morrisonFTWmorrisonFTW member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Marrin, those are very pretty!  We painted clay pots.  I'm hoping the weather will be nice enough this weekend so I can seal them. 

Kelly, I'm jealous that you're almost done!  Ihave SOOOO much more to do.
  • fireytigerfireytiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, i'm at 65 days, and my DIY list keeps growing too! I'm going to be heading to Michael's myself, although in my case I'm gonna be using that 50% off coupon. :) I've been wanting this cake decorating kit for months now, and I know i'm supposed to be spending my money on wedding stuff, but I WANT IT!! lol with the 50% off coupon it's only like 15 bucks for a 30 dollar decorating set with everything I want and need in it, and how can I say no to that? Although, technically I can justify it as a wedding expense, because we're making deviled eggs for my wedding, and I like to fill up a bag and use the decorating tips to make them look pretty. :)
  • vexievexie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for 50 days!!!   Me too :)   And yes, I was at Micheal's and thought.. hmmm... how fun would it be to make pretty daisy pens.. every wedding needs daisy pens right? haha   Like I need more DIY projects! Still working on the cupcakes boxes, card box, place cards and wish tree!  

Good luck to my wedding day twins! :)
    84image 73image 11image Wedding date: June 11, 2011 :)
  • edited December 2011
    Buy the cake decorating kit!  I use mine a lot.
  • fireytigerfireytiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did buy it today! :D I'm so excited about it. I can't wait to play with everything.
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lindalou and shytown ... you both just gave me a mini heart attack.  Surprised

Good Lord!  I freaked out seeing 50 and 49 days for you, respectively.  Then I remembered you're June brides, not July brides with misbooboos, hsbstone and me.  Whew!!!!  Stop scaring me.  Sheesh.
  • kasper923kasper923 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have 50 days too!  And like an idiot, I spent 60 bucks at Michael's today sans coupon....
  • edited December 2011
    We ran errands all day and by the time we got to Michael's, I lost my list.

As a result, I totallly forgot to buy the stupid colored M&Ms for favors...You know, the most expense thing I had to buy.  Geesh.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm at 46 days....its going so fast.
    Teresa & Bill June 10, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Vexie,

I did buy supplies to make a daisy pen, lol.  I forgot about that in my topiary, scrapbooking, ribbon buying frenzy...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards