Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Lela Rose in MA, CT or NH?

Just saw some of the new Lela Rose wedding dresses from Bridal Fashion Wk and would love to try some out. Did a quick search on the web and didn't find any retailers in striking distance of Boston. Does anyone know any different (please say yes, haha)?

Re: Lela Rose in MA, CT or NH?

• Options
    Neiman Marcus can order dresses for you to try in Boston, and probably Natick, too - I'd go into the store (the 3rd floor couture salon in Boston) or call them to inquire. I ended up buying a Lazaro gown elsewhere, but they were wonderful to work with!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_lela-rose-in-ma-ct-or-nh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:0b82dbe1-f708-48af-a0d2-9a079a8cdf9dPost:091ef8a0-5717-4271-91ba-5254d2160192">Re: Lela Rose in MA, CT or NH?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Neiman Marcus can order dresses for you to try in Boston, and probably Natick, too - I'd go into the store (the 3rd floor couture salon in Boston) or call them to inquire. I ended up buying a Lazaro gown elsewhere, but they were wonderful to work with!
    Posted by bruggink[/QUOTE]

Ooooh, thanks for the suggestion!! Lazaro - very nice! My sister's wedding dress was a Lazaro. I will probably try some as well. Also love Monique L'Hullier and Amsale but I know all 3 can be found in abundance at bridal salons in the area. My sister is visiting in June so that is when I will start trying on. I need to hit the gym bigtime!! :-)
  • Options
    You're welcome - I'm sure you'll find a gown you love!! Good luck, and let me know if NM works out for you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards