Snarky Brides
Options

Boardwalk & WalkingDead

Re: Boardwalk & WalkingDead

• Options
    I dont think hanging out with the dead zombie bitten sister is a good idea.
  • Options
    I know!! It's making me so nervous!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I love this opening music, its just perfect zombie apocolypse mnusic.
  • Options
    DUDE! you are NOT ok. wtf was he thinking.
  • Options
    Why do some people call the zombies walkers but the one guy calls them geeks.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    pixiedust84pixiedust84 member
    First Comment
    edited November 2010
    Totally agree. It's brilliant.

ETA: Talking about the music.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I love this old guy. He's so adorable.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    gross.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    She has been waiting to put that pick ax through his head for a long time. Ew. A little too graphic for me tho
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    FUCKING USE YOUR HEAD YOU TWIT!!
  • Options
    omg. Please don't wake up and bite her please don't wake up and bite her. ahhh
    Photobucket
  • Options
    She wont die, shes one of the real characters in the book and is in it the long haul.
  • Options
    Oh God somebody stop her from being that close already. WTF
  • Options
    Phew. That was  crazy
    Photobucket
  • Options
    The god damn bitch across the street has had her dog outside for the past 20 minutes and its really grating on my nerves, im going to lose it.
  • Options
    I d o think that was kind of touching that she wanted to be the one to do it, so she stayed around waiting. Stupid, but touching.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boardwalk-walkingdead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:25d045b3-b884-4a74-8c1b-9db3a135b142Post:5716407c-d209-4efa-9110-96688a52b426">Re: Boardwalk & WalkingDead</a>:
    [QUOTE]The god damn bitch across the street has had her dog outside for the past 20 minutes and its really grating on my nerves, im going to lose it.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Omg are you kidding me?? Did you ever hear back from the Humane Society?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boardwalk-walkingdead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:25d045b3-b884-4a74-8c1b-9db3a135b142Post:052debdb-3000-4b34-b1d7-9bdf527fa702">Re: Boardwalk & WalkingDead</a>:
    [QUOTE]She wont die, shes one of the real characters in the book and is in it the long haul.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

This is based on a book? How did I not know this. Was it worth reading?
  • Options
    Well I hope they follow up - I feel so bad for that dog!!

And I agree - it was sweet she wanted to be there for her sister. Even if it was to kill her - she needed to do it.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boardwalk-walkingdead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:25d045b3-b884-4a74-8c1b-9db3a135b142Post:a9b83cb4-505a-47a0-8cc2-8a8dee036e82">Re: Boardwalk & WalkingDead</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boardwalk & WalkingDead : This is based on a book? How did I not know this. Was it worth reading?
    Posted by Y I Oughta[/QUOTE]
    Its a pretty long running comic book. The 13th trade paperback just came out (and they collect 5-6 books in a trade)
  • Options
    That explains it. I'm not up on comic books.

Sidenote. I just figured out that the guy that plays Darryl was in Boondock Saints.

Also just found out Leslie Nielson died today. I'm not up to date on my celebrity news.
  • Options
    I would NOT ride with that freaking almost zombiefied guy and I would NOT drive a freaking JEEP around in a zombie apocolypse
  • Options
    I know this is madness! I guess bad decision making makes for good tv
    Photobucket
  • Options
    He should have kept the gun so he cold shoot himself if need be. I would rather do that than be eaten by zombies
  • Options
    That would be so utterly frightening to know you were dying and going to end up not dead afterwards. That you were pretty much damned.
  • Options
    That would be the other reason I would keep the gun. So I could guarantee I didn't come back as a zombie.
  • Options
    I kind of dont like this zombie scientist, that freaks me out that he is alone in there and zombies could be anywhere. blegh.
  • Options
    Oh fuuck...
  • Options
    This does not bode well for them...
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Nebb, I just got home from being away for days! We are watching the 11pm of BE. I will let you know what I think!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards