April 2014 Weddings

rain on my wedding day

i officially hate weatherchannel.com. I really hope they are wrong.

Re: rain on my wedding day

• Don't worry, rain on your wedding day isn't that bad!  And trust me (heh), it is possible to have a beautiful wedding despite the weather!
    Enjoy it, no matter what!
    "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater." - Firefly Follow Me on Pinterest
  • thanks!!! i was really just looking forward to some outside pictures
  • Bring some umbrellas, you might end up with some really amazing pictures Laughing  I have some some absolutely beautiful pictures in the rain.
    "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater." - Firefly Follow Me on Pinterest
  • mirface

i was just thinking that. one of my friends might bring her big golf umbrella, so i might use that
  • We had two feet of snow, Mir had to cancel her wedding and postpone, and someone else from this board had about half the guests show due to weather. Put on some rain boots, an umbrella, and rock the rain!!! At the end of the day, I promise you nothing can ruin your fantastic mood... nothing. Not guests not coming, not the weather outside, not even weather.com.... it will all be about you and your FI, and you won't stop smiling.
  • We will be having a winter storm here tomorrow into Friday, I have guests still flying in hopefully, including my FI's aunt and my sister. Sat we will have flurries but I am not concerned about that!
  • I'm in south jersey as well and am not at all happy about the snow.  I'm hoping to get my rehearsal in tonight at 7.

But there will only be flurries on my wedding day, so it will happen!  I have to keep thinking positive!!!! 

• Hi ladies! I'm actually getting married March 20 but I just wanted to say congratulations to all of you on your belated and upcoming weddings! I can't imagine the excitement you are feeling right now, especially the Feb. 26-28 Knotties.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversaryPhotobucket
  • It rained on our Feb 20 wedding but we made the most of it!  Our photographers had lots of ideas for really fun pics indoors.  I quit watching the weather the week before the wedding.  I figured that our day would be wonderful and memorable, no matter what the weather!
  • About 5 days before my wedding, the forecast was for 60% chance of rain and high of 62, low of 40. But as it got closer to the date, the chance of rain got smaller and smaller. On our actual wedding day, it was 75-80 degrees, sunny, and absolutely gorgeous! I hope your wedding day was just as beautiful as mine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards