Plus-Sized

Found the Dress!

I went this shopping this Saturday and found my dress! I had been looking online at dresses for the past year and had flip flopped between a few different shapes, styles and designers until I found the Julietta line by Mori Lee.

I knew that I was going to get one of the dresses from this line, and had focused my attention on three different styles -- I had one absolute favourite of the three. I went to the bridal store, and to my dismay, they didn't have any of my three chosen styles for me to try on. I was very frustrated and worried.

But, I had an excellent consultant (who, by some weird, small-world chance, happened to know my mom when she was a little girl!) and she reassured me that everything would be fine, and that we would find the dress for me.

My consultant told me that she had two dresses in stock, in my size, that I could try on that were of similar shape, detail and fabric to the dress I really wanted. So I tried them on, and got a pretty good idea of how the dress I really wanted would fit me and how the fabric would fit on my body.

I was very undecided, and nervous to take the leap of faith of ordering a dress I had never tried on before, but after talking to my consultant and my family who came with me, I did take the leap and I am very happy and excited for when it will come in!

So, without further adieu, here is my dress! Mori Lee Julietta style 3072

Sorry about the long post, just very excited (and still a little nervous haha).
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Found the Dress!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards