Oregon

Black Bride with natural hair

Please help!  I'm getting married in Portland, I'm in California and I need someone who can do my natural hair, without straightening it!  Please help a sister out.  I want to get married with my natural curls.

Thanks a bunch!

Re: Black Bride with natural hair

• The best information I could find came from Yelp.  You might want to call Heavenly Hair Beauty Salon on Fessenden Street in North Portland - their page says they specialize in natural or chemically treated hair.  They only have one review but it's very positive.  I wish I could be more helpful!  Best of luck.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • try this salon>>>Jayah Rose the owner's name is trina and the number is 503-282-0708. I've been there a few times but that was for a relaxer before I decided to go all natural. My girl from high school has been going there for yrs and she has all natural hair.
    Good luck!
  • try this salon>>>Jayah Rose the owner's name is trina and the number is 503-282-0708. I've been there a few times but that was for a relaxer before I decided to go all natural. My girl from high school has been going there for yrs and she has all natural hair.
    Good luck!
  • Any ideas about makeup?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards