Washington-Seattle

Monday check-in

I hope you ladies are enjoying this Memorial Day!
How are you spending the day? WR? NWR?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Monday check-in

• I am among the few that have to work today, but I don't mind since FI also works. I am also going for a dress fitting and then ironing out some other WR details, and working on a baby shower for one of my bridesmaids. 

Have a great day ladies!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I went to  a BBQ last night at a friend's place, so that was fun. I brought coconut cupcakes - oh my! So good. I'm about to grab one of the leftovers right now. :)

We also hired our photographer over the weekend. Another big thing to check off the list. 

Have fun at your dress fitting!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We had a good mix of fun and getting things checked off our massive to do list. On the fun side we went to a BBQ Saturday, wineries on Sunday and lazed around the house today. Got some big checks for the wedding: Started planning the ceremony Picked out a reading and asked my friend to read Picked song for me and dad to dance to Bought 2 pairs of shoes heels for the pics and ceremony and then flats. FI got his outfit sorted Figured out details of our popcorn bar. Gift card basket picked out. Such a relief to make some progress.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Wow dawn, you really DID get a ton of check marks off your list! I hope to have a productive day the same as yours here soon! We ar eboth getting down to the wire, it will be so much fun to see recaps posts!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • WR: I tried on wedding dresses for the first time ever! I Do Bridal had their sample sale yesterday. I found an amazing dress, and stood there for 30 minutes debating on buying it or not. I decided to wait (wedding isn't until 8.2.13). They have another sample sale in January that will work better for me. I've been losing lots of weight, so I really want a smaller size dress :)

NWR: Our weekend was kind of lame. We went to watch the UFC fight on Saturday at the bar my sister works at. Since I'm on the diet, I can't drink, so I'm really lame. Sunday we just hung out at home all day and yesterday we ran some errands and had dinner at my parents house.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards