Indiana

Outdoor/Barn Fall Wedding

HELP!!! I'm looking for an outdoor/barn for our wedding on September 22, 2012. Everything that is affordable is far away or completely out of my budget. Does anyone know of an old rustic barn or outdoor venue that is less than $1000.00, and in the Hamilton County or Madison County area of Indiana? Would love some feedback and help. I'm afraid by the time I find something it will already be booked!! Appreciate all and any help!!!

Re: Outdoor/Barn Fall Wedding

• edited February 2012
    HELP!!! I'm looking for an outdoor/barn for our wedding on September 22, 2012. Everything that is affordable is far away or completely out of my budget. Does anyone know of an old rustic barn or outdoor venue that is less than $1000.00, and in the Hamilton County or Madison County area of Indiana? Would love some feedback and help. I'm afraid by the time I find something it will already be booked!! Appreciate all and any help!!!
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2012
    Try your Local Board---left side of the page

<<-------------------------

• I know about the Barn in Fort Wayne....
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • There's a beautiful round barn in Tipton! Not sure if that's too far or not (right outside of Kokomo). My cousin got married there last fall and it was very nice.
    imageAnniversary
  • Hello! I am a wedding planner and I would love to assist you with anything if you are having problems. I live in the Indianapolis area so if you would like a session please email me at unforgettableweddingsandeventsgmai.com I also have a website www.wix.com/shamekiahunt/unforgettableweds
  • Hi,

I am looking for the same thing for my July 2013 wedding!! Did you find anything? I know Reynolds Party Barn is at Noblesville Indiana (hamilton co.), Riley Party Barn near Anderson, Smith Family Farms near Pendleton Indiana but Smiths is too small for my needs and Riley is a newer style barn, not my style. Reynolds I can't get in touch with them...They used to have weddings there because my friend got married there in 2004 era, very beautiful site you can google it and find the address. Maybe you will have better luck than me! Please let me know what you did.

Leanne

In Response to <a href="http://southbend.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_outdoorbarn-fall-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:d61df910-a9b6-48dd-b2bc-4f522ee49bf4Post:f0ee8ee5-9535-408b-973d-8d5af3e74baf">Outdoor/Barn Fall Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]HELP!!! I'm looking for an outdoor/barn for our wedding on September 22, 2012. Everything that is affordable is far away or completely out of my budget. Does anyone know of an old rustic barn or outdoor venue that is less than $1000.00, and in the Hamilton County or Madison County area of Indiana? Would love some feedback and help. I'm afraid by the time I find something it will already be booked!! Appreciate all and any help!!!
    Posted by bbarker419[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_outdoorbarn-fall-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:d61df910-a9b6-48dd-b2bc-4f522ee49bf4Post:f0ee8ee5-9535-408b-973d-8d5af3e74baf">Outdoor/Barn Fall Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]HELP!!! I'm looking for an outdoor/barn for our wedding on September 22, 2012. Everything that is affordable is far away or completely out of my budget. Does anyone know of an old rustic barn or outdoor venue that is less than $1000.00, and in the Hamilton County or Madison County area of Indiana? Would love some feedback and help. I'm afraid by the time I find something it will already be booked!! Appreciate all and any help!!!
    Posted by bbarker419[/QUOTE]
    Hello.  Would Berrien Springs, MIchigan work for you?  Barn and beautiful, huge tree area could be used. $1,000.  Rustic barn. You would have to rent port a pottys.  269-471-0485 = rental office. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards