Maine
Options

Looking for a great artistic photographer...so many!

So I'm loking for a great artistic photgrapher. I went to the Portland Bridal Show and saw Rily Photography and was blown away. I also saw on here Steven Fairfield. I really like theyir style, so I was wondering if anyone knows a photographer with their style just so I can compare?

Re: Looking for a great artistic photographer...so many!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So I'm loking for a great artistic photgrapher. I went to the Portland Bridal Show and saw Rily Photography and was blown away. I also saw on here Steven Fairfield. I really like theyir style, so I was wondering if anyone knows a photographer with their style just so I can compare?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't seen their style at all, but I do consider our photographers to be on the artistic side, and I love their work!  Birch Blaze Photography out of NH.
    Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tess Johnson has a very artistic style, but she only does a few weddings a year.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you! Both photographers work is amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My photographer was from Maine and she's amazing! Very easy to work with and she takes lovely photos!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked Riley for our wedding.  My FI had seen an album of theirs when we were looking at reception venues and really liked it so I made an appointment to meet with Chris.  The meeting was really great and he was very professional but easy to talk to.  He has been a huge help so far and I'm really excited to work with him!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think we are going to go with RIley. I really liked his ideas on how to photograph weddings and his pictures are not traditional posing pictures, they're natural.

I also felt very comformatble when talking to him, which is important because he will be around for initimate moments.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly, highly, highly recommend Riley Photographic. Tim did our wedding over 2 years ago and our album is just incredible!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards