New Hampshire
Options

Madeleine's Daughter in Portsmouth - 50% off sale!!!

Did you guys get the e-mail this morning from theknot for Medeleine's Daughter Bridal White Sale?!  All in stock designer dresses are 50% off! You have to make an appointment so I suggest calling ASAP if you wanna go. Its June 9th-11th (thurs-sat)

That pretty much means that my tiny dress budget of $650 or under will actually be dresses originally $1300 and under. Talk about widening my options lol Made my appointment for Thursday and if I go home empty handed I'm going to Boston 2 days later for the Brides Against Breast Cancer show on Saturday and will hopefully find a great dress there and donate money to a great charity as well!

If your like me and have designer taste with a davids bridal budget, it might be wise to go to one of these show's Wink
126 Invited image
37 Ready to Rock! image
9 Party Poopers image
80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Madeleine's Daughter in Portsmouth - 50% off sale!!!

• Options
    mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a great sale...have fun at both events!
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at their last year's sale and it was 50% off and came to $735.  I thought walking in there with an $800 budget was unrealistic but I tried on at least 12 dresses.  I love my dress and had an awesome experience!! I think my sales person was Sadie and she was such a sweetheart!  Have fun and GL!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So your dress was originally $1470? Holy crap what a steal! lol Hope I find something awesome at 1 of the 2 places!
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So I just checked out your dress Biotechick620 ...GEOURGOUS! Didn't know they sold Private Label though...they don't advertise that on the site. Good to know cause there is a $975 PL dress that I'm in love with and now I know to scour the racks for it lol

Thanks!!!
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards