Oklahoma

OKC catering

any recommendations for caterers in the OKC area?  july wedding, late-evening, light appetizers that are easy to eat without utensils...  also a budget wedding.  could use any help finding a caterer!  thanks!

Re: OKC catering

• hdblainehdblaine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to work for Spaghetti Warehouse in bricktown and know that they do catering! You can call them and ask what they offer on catering appetizers!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Kim Bryan!  She has another job besides just catering but she does a wonderful job!  And the best part is that, because she is self-employed, she can edit the menu to fit whatever you want!  We're doing different "food bars" - a slider bar with mini burgers and terriyaki chicken sliders, a milk and cookie bar, a salsa and guacamole bar - and a few other things - all of our favorite foods!  Her e-mail is KBryan1@cox.net.  You can tell her Lauren Maupins gave you her information!  She's really awesome and easy to work with!  Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011

I'm not sure what kind of budget you're using, but I've been working with one of the chef's at Rococo to cater our office Christmas party.  They're doing a really nice meal for $14/person.  We are providing plates, utensils, and our own drinks, but I'm guessing if you gave them a budget, they'd try to work with you.  When I called I said I wanted food only, and needed it to stay under $14/person.  Chef Don said that any restaurant in OKC is lying if they say they can't do a food-only job for $14 or less per person.
    In the past we have also used Iguana, and their catering rocks...about the same price.
    Good luck!!

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for the info MrsOwen.  i'll email her this morning!

saundramichelle - our budget is small and we are only doing appetizers, not a meal.  not enough room or money for a full sit-down meal.  however, i'll look into both and see what they can do.  thank you so much!
  • edited December 2011
    You might talk to the people at big truck tacos...they've been great to work with, and might be able to do something appetizer-y for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards