North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Has any one had experience with a florist around $500 budget in Raleigh? Flowers are for bridal part

Looking for a florist around $500 just need 5 bridesmaid bouquests, my bouqets and bouts & a few flowers for the mom's.nothing super fancy

Re: Has any one had experience with a florist around $500 budget in Raleigh? Flowers are for bridal part

• Options
    SCogs18SCogs18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could check out Tre Bella in Durham.  My bridesmaid bouquets are $50/each, bouts are $12.50.  My bouquet is around $160 I believe. Pin on corsages for mother/grandmothers are $25.  Of course this all depends on your flowers and what is in season.  I'm using all roses except for my bouquet, which also has mini calla lillies.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Talk to Diane at Fallons on St. Mary's. I did my flowers, WP of 5 plus guys for all under $400.
  • Options
    I second Fallon's.  I went to the location on Wake Forest.  Good luck!
    Rachel Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Try MEWS-Designs in Raleigh. Studio in her home, great person and good prices.
  • Options
    I THIRD Fallons!  They are awesome to work with!  Cost effective and they do beautiful work.  I think I told them my budget and what I wanted to have and they met it.  I think I spent $600 on a bunch of table centerpieces, bouts, and my bouquet.  I was REALLY happy with their work and how stress free they made the whole process.  I went to the one on St. Mary's.  Ask for David!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards