Indiana

Silk Hydrangeas for Sale

Hi,

I have 81 stems of silk cream/ivory hydrangeas for sale. They are from Michael's craft store and have not been used. I purchased them for my October wedding but my wedding coordinator has found a great deal to purchase real flowers for my centerpieces. 

I'm asking $175 for all flowers, or best offer. I live in the Indianapolis area and the flowers could be picked up. Please respond here if you are interested.

Thank you! 

Re: Silk Hydrangeas for Sale

• edited December 2011
    Random question, but did you go to Franklin College? ... I know a kfouch (or of a kfouch) and she went there. If not, sorry! haha
    *The Future Mrs. Clark 09/10/11
  • edited December 2011
    I'm interested in these- would it be possible to send me some images of them? 
    I'm a wedding designer and the ivory hydrangeas that I buy from Michaels are now discontinued and I need more!! I hope they are the same ones : ) 
    Here's my email address
    amy@astylishdesign.com if you can email pictures to me, I would really appreciate it... or even if you have the number from the tag on the flowers! 
    Thanks so much, 
    Amy 
  • edited December 2011
    Are these still available?

If so, could you please contact me and send photos?

Thank you -
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_silk-hydrangeas-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:0369b84a-551d-4133-8a70-91021785bed7Post:40bf5ac4-b120-43d8-abb1-df2a4de66a19">Silk Hydrangeas for Sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I have 81 stems of silk cream/ivory hydrangeas for sale. They are from Michael's craft store and have not been used. I purchased them for my October wedding but my wedding coordinator has found a great deal to purchase real flowers for my centerpieces.  I'm asking $175 for all flowers, or best offer. I live in the Indianapolis area and the flowers could be picked up. Please respond here if you are interested. Thank you! 
    Posted by kfouch[/QUOTE]

<div>Are these still available?</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards