Wedding Reception Forum

Napkins to match malibu blue?

My colors are Malibu blue (David's Bridal) and Silver. I am getting married in March. My bridesmaids are wearing malibu blue dresses (groomsmen, fiance, and best man will wear malibu ties). Fathers and ushers will wear silver ties.
I was able to fine ties to match malibu blue, but am having difficulty finding napkins that match. The Knot wedding shop has Robin's Egg and Aqua but I am unsure if they will match. Has anyone used malibu as a wedding color and found matching napkins?

Re: Napkins to match malibu blue?

• You can always go with white. On a little detail like napkins, I wouldn't sweat the time/expense of making it "match." 
  • Im also using Malibu, ive found that most aquas or turquiose matches pretty closely. im not going to worry about it too much as PP's have said no one is going to take one and run up to your bridesmaids to make sure it matches. good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am using Malibu blue, black, and silver for my wedding.  I found the turquoise at Oriental Trading to be a perfect match.  I ordered all our punch cups, napkins, and forks for the cake table there.  They are also very reasonable for pricing. 

Good luck!
  • I am also using Malibu for my wedding in July and it seems that everything is a tiny shade off but as other's have said noone is going to run up and check! I have had a hard time with this because I am very matchy matchy but I am learning to let go and enjoy this more! Most aquas and turquiose are about as close as you can get! Davids bridal also has tons of malibu blue selections :))))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards