Virginia

David's Bridal/ Norfolk

Has anyone had their alterations done at DB in Norfolk?   Was it a good experience?  I will be needing a hem done on a lace dress and also need dress to be taken in.  Any thoughts would be helpful.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: David's Bridal/ Norfolk

• edited December 2011
    I haven't.  But I hear mixed reviews on DB alterations.  Some people say its expensive.  Hopefully someone else jumps on here that has had theirs done at DB!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    They did my alterations for my bridesmaids dress, and I really liked them. They were very friendly and helpful. They did an awesome job on my dress and it fits me perfectly. 

I think I'm going to use them for my bridal gown too. 
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard they're very expensive for what they are and know someone who used to work there.  I have never heard a good review of them (until the above post- glad you had a good experience!!). 
  • Lucy062405Lucy062405 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my first dress @ Davids in Ohio so I had too heard not so good reviews of the one here, so I thought i was doing myself a favor and going elswhere....she ruined my wedding dress 3 days before we were leaving for our wedding!! In hindsight I should have just went there and paid the money!! I have been there to pick out fg and bm dresses and they had thee worst customer service i have ever experienced...Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards